This week on the Accounting Success Podcast is Josh Lance, Founder and Managing Director at Lance CPA Group, a virtual CPA firm based in Chicago.
Josh has many years of experience helping startups grow and develop through customized, value-added accounting, tax prep and coaching services. He spent most of his career at a top-10 national public accounting firm and then worked with high-net-worth individuals, managing cash flow and investments.
Check out our conversation here: https://itun.es/us/32T9db.c
What did we talk about? Here are some of the highlights:
- How to make beer an integral part of your practice
- How to attract clients from around the world without ever meeting them or taking them to lunch
- Why clients are keeping important information from you (and what to do to fix it)
- How to be an “accountability partner” to your business clients
- The benefits of working with start-ups
- Why Josh has eliminated hourly billing and offers an unlimited call and email policy
- How to keep up with fast-changing technology
Josh is married to his college sweetheart Leesa, and they have 2 children. He enjoys spending his free time making wine at home, cooking, traveling, and cheering on his favorite teams: the Green Bay Packers and Everton FC in the English Premier League.
When he’s not spending time with his family, Josh is making strides to help small businesses reach their potential.
The Accounting Success Podcast is available on iTunes and airs Wednesdays at 11:00 am. You can listen anytime by going to https://itun.es/us/32T9db.c and downloading the latest episode. Or, you can tune in on YouTube on The Accounting Success channel at: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCf8iui-YUVIhTxVCSItxV0w