My guest this week on the Accounting Success Podcast is Vincent Leo, from Insero & Company CPAs, in Rochester, New York.
Vince is a Partner in the Audit and Business Advisory Services Group. He has more than 30 years experience serving some of the area’s largest companies, and joined Insero as a Partner in 2002 from Arthur Andersen. He advises clients on technical accounting matters; private placements; public offerings; and mergers, acquisitions, and divestitures.
His areas of focus include accounting and auditing, Sarbanes–Oxley, enterprise risk management, and Employee Benefit Plans.
Check out our conversation here: https://itun.es/us/32T9db.c
Vince and I discussed how he’s propelled transformation within the firm, gained national credibility, and:
- How Insero became one of the top employee benefit plan accounting firms in the United States
- Benefits of 1/3 of business coming from outsourced project work
- How racing cars helped Vince get recruited and hired at Insero
- The problem with trying to drive change at the partner level (and what works better)
- How to go from a sleepy local firm to having clients in 30 states
Insero & Company is a growing regional firm with five offices, 125 team members, and clients in 30 states. The firm is regularly voted “One of the Best Accounting Firms to Work for in the U.S.” by Accounting Today.
Firm specialties include government, not-for-profit, family businesses, employee benefit plans, and outsourced accounting.
The Accounting Success Podcast is available on iTunes and airs Wednesdays at 11:00 am. You can listen anytime by going to https://itun.es/us/32T9db.c and downloading the latest episode. Or, you can tune in on YouTube on The Accounting Success channel at: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCf8iui-YUVIhTxVCSItxV0w